STAINLESS STEEL WATER TANK
Stainless steel water tank description
The stainless steel water tank adopts SUS304 water tank panel. This kind of panel is no rust, so it is the optimal water tank for storing drinking water. The stainless steel has the fine intensity, the plasticity, the inoxidizability and the weldability, welds the water tank lightly with the thin stainless steel plate both and strong, in the integration bearing pressure and must receives in the solar-powered water heater water tank to use generally.
- Size of stainless steel water tank panel: 1000*1000mm, 1000*500mm, 500*500mm
- Panel thickness: 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm
Stainless steel water tank function
The stainless steel water tank must be suitable for the construction for the water adjustment, the fire water tank, stores the water tank, heating system's inflation, the condensate tank, the architecture construction, the roadbuilding, the geological prospecting as well as the defense project and so on temporary water tank. The water tank can stores cold water and hot water. And it is acidproof and does not infiltrate, distort, corrode. The stainless steel water tank and the glass fiber reinforced plastic water tank are quite similar in the function and the price, but actual selects time must select according to the use conditions
Үнийн санал авах
Teel water tank characteristic:
- The outlook is artistic and attractive.
- The water quality is good, does not have two pollution.
- The water tank interior had lacing wire, which has solved the problem of big capacity water tank's bearing pressure .
- The service life is long. The stainless steel water tank has the fine intensity, the plasticity, the inoxidizability and the weldability service life above 30 years.
- It is advantageous for the transportation, the field assembly, facilitates the construction.
Stainless steel water tank application:
- Drinking water storage
- National, provincial and state parks
- Construction and fire-fighting water supply
- School water supply
- Water circulation system
- Geological survey and industry
- Agricultural feeding operations
- Residential cisterns
- Temporary water storage tanks for expansion of the heating system